| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Talkeetna, Ak in August is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.8mm (4.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 17:31 long with an average length of 16:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Talkeetna, Ak August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Talkeetna, Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) N
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 782.7 kms (486.4 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 430.9 kms (267.7 miles) NW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 799.7 kms (497 miles) WNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) WNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 643.9 kms (400.1 miles) W
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 306 kms (190.1 miles) SSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) SW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 523.4 kms (325.3 miles) SSW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 757.7 kms (470.8 miles) NE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 732.5 kms (455.2 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 476 kms (295.8 miles) E
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) S
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.8 miles) ESE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 683.7 kms (424.8 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 813.6 kms (505.6 miles) E
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 642.4 kms (399.2 miles) ESE